12 Lakelands Blvd
Halifax Chrysler is seeking a Service Advisor.
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership's first-line customer-relations and service representative. Overall responsibilities include scheduling service work in the service department and consulting with customers about additional needed services.
If you are a proven advisor with excellent customer service skills, then don't miss this opportunity with the Steele Auto Group.
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Steele Auto Group offers:
- A competitive compensation plan, including incentives
- Medical and Dental Benefits & RRSP
- Great working environment.
- Opportunity for advancement.