3737 Kempt Road
Steele Subaru is looking for an upbeat and energetic Sales Coordinator to join their team.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling incoming phone calls and internet leads, confirming sales appointments and performing both short and long-term follow-up on all sold and unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls).
- Process inbound calls and internet inquiries leading to booking an appointment with a member of the sales team.
- Perform customer follow up, and log customer information and feedback
- Work closely with sales consultants to provide qualified leads and detailed information on customer requirements
- Meet specified monthly targets and goals
- Provide accurate information to clients; and direct customers to product information resources
- 1+ years of experience; experience in an automotive setting preferred, but not required; will train the right individual
- Confident, pleasant and professional phone voice
- Possess time management skills and be able to work independently
- Comfortable with the use of text messages, computers and related software
- Strong computer skills and ability to organize spreadsheets
- This is a full-time, permanent position, with full company benefits.