220 Kenmount Road
St. John's NL
Collision Repair Estimator
Collision Experts St. John’s has an immediate requirement for a Collision Repair Estimator. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
· Desire to work in a Collision Repair Facility where teamwork and customer satisfaction are #1.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Knowledge of automobile systems and automotive parts.
· Basic computer skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Estimating costs and time required for repair of accident damaged vehicles
· Parts listing and locating
· Relaying information to customers.
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment