7 Cromer Ave
Grand Falls-Windsor NL
Service Advisor - Term Position
Steele Hyundai Grand Falls-Windsor has an immediate opening for a Temporary Service Advisor.
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership's front-line customer-relations and service representative. Overall responsibilities include explaining recommended service work in the service department and consulting with customers about additional needed services.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you have experience working directly with customers in a customer service and/or sales role.
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms and clarifying description of problems.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labour.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates and answering questions and concerns.
- Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least three years' customer service experience and proven success in sales.
- Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who is able to cultivate relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
About the Steele Auto Group (www.steeleauto.com)
The Steele Auto Group is a highly successful organization that has continued to build upon its reputation for great customer service and for being an employer who values loyalty, hard work and integrity.