Gander Toyota is seeking a Digital Media / Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s websites, social media, marketing, and advertising.
Gander Toyota is only as strong as our staff. When you work with our dealership you are part of a progressive, highly successful and rapidly growing organization with opportunities for career development and advancement
We are seeking someone with a passion for engaging with our community, with an ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. The ideal candidate will be able to represent our brands in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Development of brand awareness and online reputation
● Content management and video creation
● Website management and Social media content/branding
● Work directly with management on marketing needs/content, etc.
● Organize events and marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
● Knowledge and experience in traditional marketing. A marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
● An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.), and how to best use each platform
● Excellent writing and language skills.
● Is a team player; able to lead and guide other employees in content development, and online reputation management
● A working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
● A functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
● Strong organization and time management skills
We are offering:
● Medical and dental benefits available.
● Group RRSP Plan offered.
● A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience level.
Halifax Chrysler has an immediate requirement for a Part-time Receptionist. They are seeking an individual who is friendly and outgoing, with great attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Professional phone etiquette.
Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Basic knowledge of computers.
Duties include answering and forwarding telephone calls, provide basic information to clients, greeting and directing clients to appropriate departments or contacts, perform general clerical duties. Hours for this position will be weekday evenings and Saturday day-shifts.
Gander Hyundai has an immediate requirement for a Vehicle Sales Manager in Gander, Newfoundland and Labrador. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
· Be well organized; possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
· Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
· Managerial experience considered an asset
· Strong track record in sales, excellent leadership and team building skills
· Passionate about the automotive industry
· Have a valid NL drivers’ license and be able to provide an acceptable drivers abstract.
· Responsible for all aspects of the Sales Department, including managing an effective sales team, as well as setting and achieving sales targets
· Prepare and participate in weekly sales meetings with sales team
Steele Auto Group makes every effort reasonable to ensure that the information we provide on this website is correct and up-to-date. Despite that, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, currency or completeness.
All information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Steele Auto Group shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your reliance on any information available through this site.