Subaru of Moncton has an immediate requirement for a Full-time Shuttle Driver. They are seeking an individual who is friendly and outgoing, has great attention to detail with exceptional customer service skills.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving customers to and from work/home while their vehicles are in service.
The successful candidate will also possess the following:
Excellent customer service skills.
Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Valid driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract
Steele Ford Lincoln is looking for an upbeat and energetic Sales Coordinator to join their team.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling incoming phone calls and internet leads, confirming sales appointments and performing both short and long-term follow-up on all sold and unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls).
Process inbound calls and internet inquiries leading to booking an appointment with a member of the sales team.
Perform customer follow up, and log customer information and feedback
Work closely with sales consultants to provide qualified leads and detailed information on customer requirements
Meet specified monthly targets and goals
Provide accurate information to clients; and direct customers to product information resources
1+ years of experience; experience in an automotive setting preferred, but not required; will train the right individual
Confident, pleasant and professional phone voice
Possess time management skills and be able to work independently
Comfortable with the use of text messages, computers and related software
Strong computer skills and ability to organize spreadsheets
This is a full-time, permanent position, with full company benefits.
Steele GMC Buick has an immediate requirement for a temporary Full-time Receptionist.They are seeking an individual who is friendly and outgoing, with great attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
About the Role:
Duties include answering and forwarding telephone calls, provide basic information to clients, greeting and directing clients to appropriate departments or contacts, perform general clerical duties. This is a full-time position that will offer full company benefits.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of computers.
Shifts for this position will be Monday - Thursday, 7:00a - 5:00p, and Fridays 7:00a to 6:00p. Please send your resume, in confidence, to: email@example.com
Fredericton Hyundai and Steele GMC Buick are seeking a Social Media Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s websites, social media, marketing, and advertising.
Fredericton Hyundai and Steele GMC Buick are only as strong as their staff. When you work with our dealerships you are part of a progressive, highly successful and rapidly growing organization with opportunities for career development and advancement
We are seeking someone with a passion for engaging with our community, with an ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. The ideal candidate will be able to represent our brands in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Development of brand awareness and online reputation
● Content management and video creation
● Advertising posters/ads for both print and online use
● Website management and Social media content/branding
● Work directly with management on marketing needs/content, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
● Knowledge and experience in traditional marketing. A marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
● An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.), and how to best use each platform
● Excellent writing and language skills.
● Is a team player; able to lead and guide other employees in content development, and online reputation management
● A working knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
● A functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
We are offering:
● Medical and dental benefits available.
● Group RRSP Plan offered.
● A competitive salary based on qualifications and experience level.
Interested in applying?
If you are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers you are invited to submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steele Auto Group makes every effort reasonable to ensure that the information we provide on this website is correct and up-to-date. Despite that, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, currency or completeness.
All information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Steele Auto Group shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your reliance on any information available through this site.