220 Kenmount Road
St. John's NL
Steele Mazda (St John's) is seeking an Appointment Coordinator for their busy service department.
As the first point of contact for our automotive service center, you set the tone for our customers experience. In addition to booking and confirming appointments, the successful candidate will also be responsible for providing information on, and up-selling additional maintenance services to our clients.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls for our service department
- Rapport building and maintaining relationships with our customers
- Courteously assisting customers in resolving problems
- Collecting and verifying customer and vehicle information
- Scheduling appointments
- Up-selling additional services and discussing recommended maintenance
- Initiating Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Minimum of 1 year of strong customer service and/ or sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented
- Positive Attitude and a strong desire to succeed
** Previous experience within the automotive industry is preferred, however it is not mandatory.