696 Windmill Road
Steele Volkswagen in Dartmouth, NS has an immediate opening for a Service Advisor.
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership's front-line customer-relations and service representative. Overall responsibilities include explaining recommended service work in the service department and consulting with customers about additional needed services.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you have experience working directly with customers in a customer service and/or sales role.
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms and clarifying description of problems.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labour.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates and answering questions and concerns.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least three years' customer service experience and proven success in sales.
- Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who is able to cultivate relationships.
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
The Steele Auto Group offers a competitive salary and incentive plan with full medical, dental and related company benefits.