636 Portland Street
Steele Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac, Steele Autos’ largest domestic dealer has an exciting growth opportunity on our leadership team. You are an experienced automotive sales professional with a proven track record of setting and achieving sales targets as well as providing a class leading customer service. Now is your chance to bring your 'A' Game to a team with a leading, cutting edge culture and a track record of excelling. Steele Chev is the first Canadian and first dealer to win the 2019 General Motors Innovation Award for their achievement in sales, service and marketing and is recognized for its footprint in the GM Dealer Network.
Our dealership is community driven and has an established customer-base and strong roots in the area. Our solid social media presence and digital footprint provides an extraordinary atmosphere to market one of the most successful brands in the industry. The dealership has standing as one of the most forward thinking and progressive dealers in the network with a history of winning at a high level.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the successful operations of all aspects of the Sales Department in the automotive dealership. The ideal candidate has experience in our industry and a track record as a great coach/mentor and as a positive team player. You will work with a strong team of managers who complement each other and who are constantly striving to be better than their competitors best. In addition to an extensive vehicle sales background, we require:
- The ability to lead, motivate and manage a large + strong sales team
- A roll up your sleeves attitude to getting the job done
- Above average organizational skills with the ability to multi task
- Financial knowledge of vehicle operations and inventory maintenance with attention to detail
- A winning attitude with the ability think outside the box
- As the ideal candidate, you must be motivated by success and are ready for a leadership role where you can showcase your skills. Your managerial skills are second to none and you show leadership by example.
The Steele Auto Group offers a competitive salary and incentive plan with full medical, dental and related company benefits. If you are looking for a progressive and dynamic work environment, you are invited to submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.