1165 Hanwell Road
Social Media / Website Manager
Fredericton Hyundai and Steele GMC Buick is only as strong as its staff. With over 1700 employees in the Steele Auto Group, we are dedicated to helping you satisfy your career calling, objectives and goals.
When you work with Fredericton Hyundai/Steele GMC Buick:
•You are part of a progressive, highly successful and rapidly growing organization
•You have abundant opportunities for career development and advancement
•You work closely with a team that share core values
•You make a difference every day and your contributions matter
•You feel welcome and appreciated at your job
The Social Media/Website/Multimedia Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and video creation
- Advertising posters/ads for both print and online use
- Website management and Social media content/branding
- Work directly with management on marketing needs/content, etc.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The Social Media Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets. Google’s #1 search ranking factor is relevant content (content that serves the searchers needs the best).
Savvy web development is crucial to your content marketing success. You must retain a hub for your content where customers and prospects can visit to learn more about your products and services, and where search engines can crawl to award more authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Medical and dental benefits available.
Group RRSP Plan offered.
Salary to be determined based on qualifications and experience level.
This position would be located at Fredericton Hyundai and Steele GMC Buick.
Please forward your resume by email to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.