636 Portland Street
Collision Shop Manager
Steele Collision Centre Portland Street is currently seeking a Collision Shop Manager.
The successful candidate for this position must:
- Desire to work in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Acknowledge that Customer Satisfaction is paramount to success.
- Be extremely well organized.
- Place process management at the forefront of all activity.
- Be consistently able to motivate departmental staff members.
- Mandatory to have a valid N.S. driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Experience of ADP and Mitchell estimating system a prerequisite.
Job Responsibilities as follows:
- Management of all department areas to ensure budgeted measurable results are met or exceeded.
- Develop a yearly departmental operating budget for review and approval.
- Direct responsibility to ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety Program.
- Oversee and manage all areas and personnel within Collision Facility.
- Communicating technical problems with Collision Centre Staff.
- Ensuring quality repairs are delivered to customer as well as insurance companies.
- Managing essential tools and equipment, both procurement and maintenance.
- Identifying and training candidates for further skill development.
- Measuring shop productivity and technician efficiency.
- Managing records of personnel on a regular basis.
- Perform appraisals, estimates, and pricing of body repairs.
The Steele Auto Group offers a competitive salary and incentive plan with full medical, dental and related company benefits.