1170 Aviation Ave
Acura of Moncton is currently seeking to fill the role of a BDC Representative in their busy dealership. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, sales and telephone marketing.
- Managing internet & telephone sales and service leads, responding to inquiries in a timely fashion
- Follow-up on customer visits.
- Make 100-125 outbound calls each day.
- Adapt to changing needs of department.
- Answering all Inbound phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script in order to schedule solid appointments for the sales department
- Plans and manages all daily/weekly/monthly goals and processes to ensure timely production of quota achievements
- Assist in the development of internal control standards and procedures (ie. Update customer contact information)
- Contact customers about certain incentives and upgrade opportunities as qualified
- Receive incoming sales calls and internet inquiries
- Strong process development skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Proven problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- An ability to work within multiple software applications at the same time.
- Ability to understand client's expectations and clientele mindset.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Excellent Computer Skills and, Excellent Customer Service Skills in French and English
- Full benefits package
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment