The Steele Auto Group is only as strong as its staff. With close to 1000 employees we are dedicated to helping you satisfy your career calling, objectives and goals.
When you work with Steele Auto:
You are part of a progressive, highly successful and rapidly growing organization
You have abundant opportunities for career development and advancement
You work closely with a team that share core values
You make a difference every day and your contributions matter
You feel welcome and appreciated at your job
You become the best that you can be
Get started with your new career today!
1050 Aviation Avenue Moncton NB E1A-9A3
January 17 2019
Subaru of Moncton has an immediate requirement for a Part-Time Receptionist. We are seeking an individual who is friendly and outgoing, with great attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills. Monday & Thursday Evenings 5-8 pm and Saturday 9 am – 4pm
Successful applicants will possess the following:
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Professional phone etiquette.
· Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Basic knowledge of computers.
Duties include answering and forwarding telephone calls, provide basic information to clients, greeting and directing clients to appropriate departments or contacts, perform general clerical duties.
Subaru of Moncton is currently seeking a Bilingual Sales Representative to join our team in Moncton, New Brunswick. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As a Sales Representative at Subaru of Moncton, you will have excellent communication skills, be reliable, a self-starter and disciplined.
· Passionate about the automotive industry
· Customer service experience
· Enthusiastic personality, neat and professional in appearance
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer empathy
· Well organized, possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
· Hard working, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
· Exceptional communication skills both in-person and online
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Fluently bilingual in both English and French
· Have a valid NB driver’s license and be able to provide an acceptable driver’s abstract
As a Sales Representative you work as a consultant, assisting customers in selecting the vehicle most appropriate to their needs. To do this job effectively, you will to learn as much about the product as you can. More importantly, you’ll need to be highly attuned to what customers need and want. If you provide a high level of service, our customers will be happy to work with you
· Full benefits package
· Company match RRSP program
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Competitive wages
· A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
At Audi Halifax we take great pride in providing a friendly and professional work environment.
We are currently in search of an individual to manage our Used Vehicle Department.
This is a great opportunity to move your career to the next level in the automotive industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all functions of our used vehicle department to include appraisals, purchasing and wholesaling vehicles, creating marketing plans, executing transactions, increasing sales volume, controlling reconditioning costs as well as inventory aging.
Experience in the automotive industry along with the ability to set and achieve goals is a prerequisite for this position.
Steele Auto Group makes every effort reasonable to ensure that the information we provide on this website is correct and up-to-date. Despite that, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, currency or completeness.
All information and materials contained herein are provided to you as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Steele Auto Group shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your reliance on any information available through this site.