You have the drive. We have the vehicle.
"Steele Auto Group gives you all of the tools to be successful and succeed in the automotive industry, all within a family atmosphere. There is always something new and exciting happening and, as an employee, you are continuously learning and growing."
Tracey Scanlon, Sales Consultant and Ford Peak Performer at Steele Ford Lincoln in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The Steele Auto Group is only as strong as its staff. With close to 2100 employees we are dedicated to helping you satisfy your career calling, objectives and goals.
When you work with Steele Auto:
- You are part of a progressive, highly successful and rapidly growing organization.
- You have abundant opportunities for career development and advancement
- You work closely with a team that share core values
- You make a difference every day and your contributions matter
- You feel welcome and appreciated at your job
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Company Matched RRSP
- Employee discounts
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
If you want to work for an organization that supports hundreds of community and charitable initiatives within our communicates values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today.
You could be eligible for relocation assistance through our "Come Home" Initiative.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.