636 Portland Street
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Steele Chevrolet has an immediate requirement for a Marketing Communications Coordinator for their Sales Department.
About the Role:
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for handling incoming phone calls and internet leads, confirming sales appointments and performing both short and long-term follow-up on all sold and unsold customers. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will also assist the sales management team with client management and customer service.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management
- Listen and be attentive to customer needs and priorities; Direct customers to product information resources
- Work in close partnership with sales consultants to provide qualified leads and detailed information on customer requirements
- Meet specified monthly targets and goals
- Contribute to the overall success of the dealership by working with all customers, teams and departments collaboratively and professionally with a positive, roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Automotive industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Confident, pleasant and professional phone voice
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Possess time management skills and be able to work independently
- Comfortable with the use of text messages, computers and related software
- Must be able to follow a process
This is a full-time, permanent position, with full company benefits and available performance bonus.