88 Robert Angus Drive
Tantramar Chevrolet is seeking a Sales Consultant to join their team in Amherst, Nova Scotia. As the ideal candidate for this role, you have experience working directly with customers in a retail setting and with business development through networking and referrals.Desired Skills & Experience
- At least three years' experience in customer service.
- Experience in sales is a definite asset. We provide ongoing sales training.
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who is able to cultivate relationships.
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
What we Offer
We offer an extensive training program and an excellent benefits plan that includes Group Life & Health Benefits and a Company RRSP.