3681 Kempt Road
Subprime Business Manager
Our vision at Steele Mitsubishi and Metro Mitsubishi is to serve local residents of Nova Scotia with special finance loans in an ethical and professional manner. This is what has lead us to creating this brand new position that works between our two HRM dealerships.
About the Role:
As the ideal candidate for this role, you are an ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be responsible for our entire subprime portfolio (end-to-end) and will be selling vehicles directly to customers as part of that role. You offer advice to car buyers regarding options for purchase within budget, arrange financing and promote aftermarket products. We are seeking an experienced high energy sales professional who can set the pace in a combined sales/F&I role for a fast growing brand. Duties also include filling in in the regular business office on a rotational basis.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- A proven sales background
- 3+ years of work experience in sales and financing in the automotive industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles related to prime, subprime, and other non-traditional finance
- Ability to read credit bureau reports
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Advancement opportunitiesContinuous professional training and development
- Great income potential, no ceiling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employer matched RRSP program